<VV> Re:Corvair/Humor

Terry Kalp tkalp at cox.net
Wed Jun 22 12:09:26 EDT 2005

Just this past year I went with a fellow clubmember to look at a Corvair for
him and ended up buying it for myself.  It was a '61 Wagon that had been
sitting outside his garage for 10 years.  With just a little work it was
running, I have way too many projects so I advertised in our club
newsletter.  A friend of a member snapped it up for the $100 asking price.
Now our club has a new member and Corvair fan.   So they are out there . . .
and where is a better place to look for Corvair bargains than VV?

Terry Kalp