<VV> Re:Corvair/Humor/ Mike's 63

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 12:53:32 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/22/2005 5:16:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Turbovert at aol.com writes:

> This guy (in mass)is too cheap to buy capital letters and punctuation
> marks!
> I can hardly wait to see what he does with a $300 Corvair!

*********

Careful now!   He might be related to  "lowercase larry"  LCLC  ggggggggg

Mike, has been in touch with many of us thru ONLINE FORUMS.....We then moved
to IM's  to speed things up.

He has a 1963 Monza.....he has replaced the pans,  fuel sustem, etc.  and has
been driving the car for awhile.

Unfortunately....A car pulled out from a driveway and BENT  his 63   BADLY!
front xmember bent!   Car is too costly to repair....MASS  is a NO FAULT
state.....no BIG $$$  from the other persons insurance.

I suggested he join us on V V!    I forgot to tell him to SUBSCRIBE

He wrote the 1st message without subscribing....it was "STOPPED"  by
Mailman...until one of our  STAFF  reviewed it,  saw that is WAS  Corvair
related.....but forgot to SUBSCRIBE him!   They probably thought it was a MEMBER  writing
from an UNSUBSCRIBED addy!   We do this often!

He DID NOT  get the replies!

One being from Gary S. [ Mopar] , saying he lived nearby....had a 1964
Coupe..NICE...just missing the engine!!!  $300  PERFECT!

In talking with Mike a few days later.....I found out he had not subscibed!
So I subscribed him......and after looking thru the Archives....he decided to
 Write again!

Mike is young...and LIKE ME....tends to be very brief!  ggg  too brief
sometimes!    He has just purchased a 1965!   and is looking for the front sheemetal
BETWEEN  the headlights....which he called the front clip!  I corrected him
on the terminology...

Hope this straightens things out!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V