<VV> Re:Corvair/Humor/ Mike's 63

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 22 13:17:16 EDT 2005

Thought I understood that...  to use 64 parts to fix the 63 OR to swap the
63 engine into the 64....  right up until you mentioned the 65 and the front
clip.  NOW, I'm confused.  A 65 front clip is likely going to be BIG BUCKS
unless it comes off a parts car some place.

Later, JR

SNIP

> He has a 1963 Monza.....he has replaced the pans,  fuel sustem, etc.  and
> has
> been driving the car for awhile.
>
> Unfortunately....A car pulled out from a driveway and BENT  his 63
> BADLY!
> front xmember bent!   Car is too costly to repair....MASS  is a NO FAULT
> state.....no BIG $$$  from the other persons insurance.

ANOTHER SNIP

> He DID NOT  get the replies!
>
> One being from Gary S. [ Mopar] , saying he lived nearby....had a 1964
> Coupe..NICE...just missing the engine!!!  $300  PERFECT!

SNIP # 3