Fwd: <VV> Re: RE:63 Corvair in Mass.

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 22 16:48:10 EDT 2005

Hi Bob,

I do not think his car can be saved, unless the sheetmetal damage is such that it can be back on the road with a crossmember/suspension swap. He doesn't have a digital camera so he couldn't send me pictures of the damage. The 64 from Gary may be the best solution. I am not sure what is up with the 65 he bought. We haven't talked about that much yet. He is really into Vairs and isn't afraid to ask questions. He is posting on Corvair Center regularly. Perhaps if you or someone else could look at what he has for cars and put out a list of needs to get one or both of them running, maybe we could get enough parts from VV folks around the country to help Michael out. I would love to do it myself. He is not afraid to try anything.  Thanks for stepping up to help the guy out! One more example of why this club and VV in particular is so great.

BobJ
Frostbite Falls, MN
CORSA since 1972