<VV> 25 over

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 19:12:48 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/22/2005 2:37:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dreamwoodck at yahoo.com writes:

Hey  Rich,

Having two homes, in Wyoming and Colorado, and Wyoming plates  gives me the
extra exposure. I have been ticketed, both times for 10 over when  I was doing
more than that, and let off with a warning on 3-4 others, I think  because I'm
a nice, respectful and polite guy.  Both times the cop gave  me the envelope
and I went on my merry way.

Meanwhile, it is easy to  see why the cops give you such preferential
treatment. 25 over is handled as a  felony in more states than just Colorado and not
just in a school zone. I will  clue you in that if you get caught doing 41 in
my grandson's school zone, just  be happy it is a cop and not me or my
neighbors that caught you. We give SOL  lessons. I'm hard pressed to believe you'd
admit to that!

Chuck  Kubin

Did not happen to me but know guys that they did nail at 2-4 AM. they used
it as a trap when I live just outside of Cannon City, the school zone was 15 on
 HWY. 50 and it dropped from 50 to 15 right now. They sat one block from the
sign  and made a killing at night.
I did have a state cop that hated my 61 F--- Econoline PU and pull me over
every time he saw me, once he was going the other way on 50 which was divided
and turned around and said I had a cracked tail light LOL. So I started to
write  down every time he stopped me and after 18 times in 3 months I had it out
with  him, told him write me up and if he ever stopped me again I'd go to
Denver and  report him. He just got in his car and never stopped me again.
 Plus another one stopped me for going 61 in a 60 , if I had out of  state
plates he would have written he up and this was late at night a mile from  home.
Other then Colorado I've only been stopped 3 other times in 40 years twice
in NY and once in TX.
rich