<VV> Re: Tail Light Problem.

Chris C, Warwick RI ricorvair at cox.net
Thu Jun 23 09:32:59 EDT 2005

Please do.  None of the wire colors match my diagram.

I know which one it is on the engine end.  But I don't know which one it is
on the cockpit side.

I have a diagram from a 61, but don't know if its applicable to the 63,

The wires on the engine side are faded so I am uncertain what color the
wires used to be.

The junction had started to melt.  Per the tech guide instructions I
removed the power wire years ago.

Would not think it was a ground on the engine side.  All the engine grounds
are clean.  Added a supplemental ground to the tail lights.  If at the
junction I jumper the turn signal to the other tail light it blinks.  So
the wiring from their back is good.  Not incredibly bright.

Thanks to all.