<VV> octane

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jun 23 21:34:23 EDT 2005

Really?  I thought it was pretty well known that a 10:1 140 that runs
on pump premium is a known answer.  I guess the only reason not to
build a 9:1 version that ran on 87 is that generally builders of 140
based engines don't want to give away the power.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa