<VV> Re: Right Rear Turn signal wiring.

Chris C, Warwick RI ricorvair at cox.net
Fri Jun 24 10:17:16 EDT 2005

Verified with my meter the wire from the bulb to the front harness.  All
wires indicate low resistance.

Stupidly unscrewed the turn signal from the column.  Now I have to do some
reading to figure out how it goes back together.

My first attempt was rushed, 7 year old who wanted to fly the plane they
got me for fathers day.

I am thinking the problem is in the switch.  No big $22 ish from Clarks.