<VV> Rust free bodies

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 10:36:42 EDT 2005

<snip>Ron asked: "What does a rust free Corvair body look  like????
lol"<unsnip>

I was thinking about all you guys who have to battle rust the other day
while I was looking at the original black finish on the underside of my '65 and
unscrewing the dusty tunnel cover.  You mean it isn't normal to loosen,  clean
and reinstall the little  45 year-old brake lines on the trailing  arm? <GGG>
We would like to share but, actually, it's  IMPOSSIBLE/ILLEGAL to ship ANY of
these Western rust-free east of the  Rockies!  We would like to let you have
some, but we just CAN'T!!!   Oh, wait... did someone mention $$$  well then,
NO PROBLEM!!!   :)
Craig N.