<VV> octane and Kno0ck control

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Fri Jun 24 11:07:24 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <UltraMonzaWest at aol.com>

> flash at vicspdi.com writes:
>
> > So how is the Safeguard different from the Knock Eliminator from Clark's
> > ???
>

> Like Night and Day....  it  retards 1 ONE  cylinder at a time...not all 6!
> And it works at approx.   35,000 sensings per sec.!
Just a thought .. but on my Safeguard, that nice Mr. Sedman made an extra
install kit for me, one for a corvair, one for a sbc ...  kinda eased the
average unit cost, since I only drive one car at a time ... I think I will
wind up buying 2 complete units, but this scheme fooled my credit card
temporarily at least ...   but first I need to get a wideband fuel/air
sampler ... dang, is there no end to this ???