<VV> Wagon On The Road

vairologist at juno.com vairologist at juno.com
Fri Jun 24 21:21:25 EDT 2005

Smitty says: Prince Lucas, The gods of Ford, and all things unholy
descended on the wagon yesterday in West By gosh (380 miles away) and
broke the #2 exhaust valve guide.  I spent a couple hours in the
campground removing the rockers and pushrods for that cylinder.  So we
came back to the "home 20" today vibrating and lumping along on 5
cylinders at 60-65 (380 miles) with the camper on behind.  The car is in
the garage waiting for me to finish supper and start changing a head.
You ICE people better appreciate all I go through to get to your show.  I
may be a little late, but look for me.
        First the tranny that wouldn't shift, then a bad Ultra governor,
now this.  Somebody out there is messing with me.