<VV> Wagon On The Road

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 24 18:35:05 EDT 2005

Smitty,
You need to get one of those reliable late models.
The extreme stiffness of the early bodies puts extra stress on the other
parts.
Fine fellow that I am, I will take this marginally designed vehicle off your
hands without charging you.  All I ask is that you pay the shipping - since
I don't dare drive it all the way to Austin.

Roger

Actually, sorry to hear about the head.  May your luck improve.