<VV> Newbie Q: 65-69 suspension on 60-63?

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 25 13:13:23 EDT 2005

You can easily do the 64 into a 61-63 by just using the 64 diff (with
mounting boss) , transverse leaf, and 64 springs along with the various
small parts.

Actually putting in the 65-69 rear suspension has been done by a few
people but it requires major fabbing and welding of mounting points,
cutting away of the EM stuff that is in the way and host of other
things.

I have been watching for the last few years for a nice LM with wrecked
front end.  It would be a lot easier to cut the rear of an EM off and
graft on the rear of LM sans the sheet metal.

Wrap everything that is left with a 1 piece tilt up mold of the EM
rearend, fenders, and engine lid.

That's my dream car.....don't even get me dreaming about my big bore,
Cartright fuel injected, intercooled twin turbo....I'll be lost for
hours armchair racing.....

Rick Loving