<VV> Newbie Q: 65-69 suspension on 60-63?

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Sat Jun 25 13:41:36 EDT 2005

Doable but not worth the effort.  Major re-engineering/ metal fabrication
to the body.  Major.   Best bet is go with a 64 rear suspension.  And 64
front or whatever year it has, with a sway bar.  That and good tires and
some good shocks.  Also if desired front springs chopped one coil.  Will
make for one
very nice driving car.
IMNSHO

Geoff Johnson