<VV> fuzzies

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Sat Jun 25 13:33:42 EDT 2005

The moleskin goes on all 3 surfaces. I have found I can get them in place
ONLY as three separate strips (obviously cut out of the supplied material).
     I have had very poor experience with the moleskin (gets sticky when
wet). I have had much better experience using the pile half of hook-and-pile
fastening tapes (better known as Velcro, and sold in suitable widths in
hardware stores). Use 3 strips per channel, as with moleskin.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C and Velcro