<VV> Wagon Update

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sat Jun 25 18:08:59 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <vairologist at juno.com>

> Smitty says:>         I really hate this but with waiting for monday to
even get a
> guide in the mail it is going to run too long to make it to the Mini so
> that is off the agenda completely now.   Sorry guys, I was looking
> forward to your show.
**********
just a thought, but Hertz will rent you a real nice trans-am for about $50
per day (g); Rent-A-Duck a '57 Buick for a little less .....

.......and you could always steal a low-rider from an illegal alien for a
week ... they probably wouldn't report you ...

Just havin a little fun ... and yes, the valve problem has gotta be very
depressing ...  hopefully we can all learn how to avoid such a thing for the
future ...

*********
Just to share your pain, the mini is about 2 hours up the road, and IF I get
real lucky I might get away for a whole day to enjoy  ... and the weather
forecast here is for at least the first 4 days to be all sunshine and blue
sky ...

regards, ken campbell, iowuh guy.