<VV> Head Fins etc,

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Jun 25 23:32:18 EDT 2005

Actually, according to Rusty Rose, who has done some research on this
subject, the A/C condenser adds only a few degrees of heat to the engine.
The bulk of the added heat load on an A/C car comes from the extra work
needed to run the compressor, and that is the same no matter where you mount
the condenser.

http://www.rustysonline.com/sites/25/index.cfm?page=359

Bill Hubbell