<VV> Re: manual.... rantings... It's my perrogative!

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sun Jun 26 23:07:21 EDT 2005

Alecia
I was hoping you would understand. Nobody was tryin' to pick on ya. I guess
you realized that.

I also understand you wanting to drive your car, not read manuals. Burn some
midnight oil and read those manuals where you can make time. In bed before
you go to sleep, on the porcelain unmentionable, etc.

You can come on here and rant, everyone else does, you can too.

BTW, unless you get under and in the car, looking at the pictures won't tell
you much.

Regards
HANK