<VV> Re: manual.... rantings... It's my perrogative!

Frog Princezz media_diva at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 26 22:09:29 EDT 2005

As someone stated earlier it was most likely that some of you GUYS were gearhead while still in diapers, while us GALS were sugar and spice. So yeah most guy do understand the manuals (mainly cause of the pictures).
Once I found out the name thermostat bellows is when I thought cooling system but I would have never thought... "Engine - Cooling System" and that's one reason I still couldn't find the information.  I was looking for the words that came to mind "Cooling System"  nothing more nothing less.
Read the manual from cover to cover and go through the assembly and disassembly .... good idea but I want to drive my car this year not tear it apart and spend the next 3 year putting her back together.
When I can find what I'm looking for the books are the next best thing since sliced bread but when I can't I rant and pout and throw the book against the wall and cry to you guys... why?  Because that's my perrogative as the "GIRL OF THE GROUP!"   =)

Message: 8