<VV> Re: Right Rear Turn signal wiring.

Chris C, Warwick RI ricorvair at cox.net
Mon Jun 27 09:22:10 EDT 2005

On the directional switch the piece that the wire from the directional
lever clips into.  It has two feet as it were that hold it onto the switch.

One broke off.  Can I buy just that piece.  Looked in clarks catalog, but
did not find it.

The problem amounted to gunk in the switch.  Checked the wires from the
switch to the light socket. They tested fine with a meter.

Soaked the switch in electrical cleaner, a little graphite and the switch
moves easily.
Lights work like they are supposed to.

Not thinking I took the directional lever apart on the column.  It does not
quite seem right..

Any place have a good diagram of how a 63 is supposed to look.  Anything I
should lubricate while I have it apart.  The manual does not tell you much.

Thanks to all who have helped.