<VV> Manuals

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Mon Jun 27 15:22:56 EDT 2005

>Why not Clark's or the Underground since they list the books including the
>one you mentioned? For a guy who knows so
>much about manuals, I am surprised you value Chilton's for the Corvair-

Said I use this kind of manual to keep in the car on trips (and mine is a
hardcover 1971 edition) because it does not take up much space.

Just received my first shipment of manuals - 65 FSM, 66 supp, 66 wiring and
have placed a multi-element order with Clark's and one with Bob. Once all
of this gets here I will be able to catch up on the years I have missed and
things forgotten (have been dealing mainly with computer cars for the last
decade). Just happenstance that I still had a P&A and the Chilton's.

First time I looked I just gave Clark's search engine "Alive" and got no
hits. Finally found it by paging through all of the manuals section.

Keep in mind I do not even have a car yet (but have found two that seem
possible, one 1500 miles away and another much closer that has not replied
to my e-mail) which Clark's order page did not like (finally accepted
"none" but had to keep re-entering things).

Padgett