<VV> Body Transplant

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 27 09:43:30 EDT 2005

Yea, I've done it. I bought a derelict '65 Corsa, primarily for the rebuilt
140 that was in a barn, seperate from the car. All for one money. The engine
went into my VW bus; the body was for parts.
I also was driving at the time another '65 140 Corsa that was rotten. Great
motor, but the body was becoming dangerous.
The 'good' body Corsa was completely gone over, redoing the brakes,
suspension, tank, and the minimal bodywork. Powertrain swapped and the car
painted in a Artzburger stripe paint scheme.
Priceless.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD