<VV> Body Transplant

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 10:39:26 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/27/2005 6:29:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time, pottsf at msn.com
writes:

> Is there anyone on the list who has taken a Corvair body (no power train,
> no
> brakes, no suspension, no interior) and "inhabited" it with Corvair running
> gear to create a whole Corvair?
>    If so, please raise your hand and tell us what it cost, and what you
> consider it to have been worth.
>    It sounds to me as though it could be more-difficult than repairing
> SOME rust damage, even IF you have all the right parts to completely outfit
> the new body right on hand (say, in the car whose body is being replaced).

Assembling a Corvair?
Kent Sullivan is doing it right now.....for pics....    corvairkid.com

As far as ever finding / using a fully stripped body......very unlikely....

The average derelict, sunburnt body in the SW...needs rubber , upholstery
parts...and an engine / trans repair...

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V