<VV> RE: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 5, Issue 219

Steven R. Marti srmarti at netzero.net
Mon Jun 27 10:26:46 EDT 2005

There's worse --- appearing here from time to time than your rant.  Go ahead
if you think it helps.  After it's all over, the words in the manual are
still all in the same place.  The organization will make more sense as you
gain experience.  Just thinking cooling system?  Now do you mean passenger
cooling (windows, vents and air conditioning), engine cooling, engine oil
cooling, or transmission oil cooling (Trucks with powerglide trans)?  Keep
at it.  It will eventually make more sense.

Steve

Message: 8