<VV> Manuals

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Mon Jun 27 12:42:07 EDT 2005

>Believe it or not, companies believe it's a waste of trees too!!  NAPA
>predicts all their catalogs will be available on DVD inside of a couple of
>years. SAVE ALL OLD CATALOGS!!!

I have a second floor den that threatens to become a first floor room from
the sheer weight of paper. Bookshelves on all four walls, often two deep
and sometimes I can even see the floor.

Do have three of four years Factory Service Manuals, some TSBs, and the
full P&A for my daily driver on my notebook now. Takes up much less room on
a trip and can print any pages as needed.

Padgett