<VV> Manuals

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Mon Jun 27 21:42:38 EDT 2005

Hank writes:

> Folks
> Believe it or not, companies believe it's a waste of trees too!!  NAPA
> predicts all their catalogs will be available on DVD inside of a couple of
> years. SAVE ALL OLD CATALOGS!!!
>
> HANK
It's true!  The newest Gunite (heavy truck brake drum) book I have at work
is dated 1996.  There is a company called PAI that makes "aftermarket" Mack
parts.  Their catalogs reference "real" Mack part numbers and are very
useful for customers who don't know their truck's model and serial # or who
know their engine.transmission have been changed.  The copies we have are
old and tattered.  I have no trouble with using a catalog on a CD or a
website, if I can find them.  It MIGHT be easier to find a website than
figure out where a co-worker hid a catalog.
Mike Ioanes