<VV> Re: Corvairs and Pilots

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 13:04:34 EDT 2005

How amusing......
Dad was a private pilot...I flew a lot with him since I was like....2
years old. He stopped flying a few years ago.  Cessna 120, then a 140,
then a 172, then a Mooney.  I took ground school, and some dual
time...but wives, kids and money all sorta stopped me. I belong to the
EAA and go to Oshkosh almost every year..in fact..Me, Dad and Ryan.
Three generations. Dad and I used to always fly out in the 172 when I
was a kid. Now, we drive. :(  Also belong to the AOPA.

Interesting....Corvairs, Ham radio and flying seem to go together.

Tim in Bovey

===
Stupidity is like nuclear power, it can be used for good or evil.
But you still don't want to get any on you.
===