<VV> easy answers (manuals)

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 19:19:50 EDT 2005

-----So I guess someone will suggest I purchase yet another manual to explain the manuals RIGHT?!?! OH I DARE YOU!!! I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!!!-----

Hey FP,

Been watching this thread. Keep my address handy. If you have a question and get frustrated by not finding the answer, go ahead and pop me a line. I don't have a pile of manuals to refer, but I can usually cut to the chase and simplify the what and why.

A lot of what I learned came from the old "shade-tree mechanics" who have done this or that over a million years. You look in the library, talk to the parts guys, vist a garage, read the books, call the factory...then some old fart (like me) tells you to put cheap toothpaste on it, and it works. This is, by the way, what you use to polish small dings and scratches out of a windshield.

My aerioplane fixin' license and degree didn't teach me the basics of how to be a wrench, so how I learned can probably help you through the basics. I'm pretty good on where to find that thingy, describe how it works and how to put the new one on, so whenever you need the help, just ask.

Chuck Kubin