<VV> pilots

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 20:07:57 EDT 2005

I'll answer this one for a buddy who's not on this list.  NJACE's resident
shade tree mechanic extraordinaire, Steve Calandra, recently lost his father.
His father was a pilot and, for years, the designated Corvair mechanic for a
local Chevy dealership.  He taught Steve everything he knows.  I remember
visiting the house and seeing a small plane peaking out from under a tarp in the
make-shift junk yard behind the house amid the '58 Chevys and Corvair carcasses.

Bill Stanley