<VV> Re: fan HP

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 21:16:07 EDT 2005

Funny, my Corvairs sans lower shrouds, warmed up plenty fast. It MIGHT have
taken an extra couple of minutes, but they did warm up. And I never had
mayonaisse under the oil fill cap.
Now, in all fairness, most of mine were turbos, and there as always too  much
engine heat. And on my non turbo cars, well, let's say I drove them in a
spirited manner, and still, getting enough heat into things was a no brainer.
And, 911 owners, with their total lack of thermostats and 12 quart oil
tanks, don't seem to have this problem. Possibly because their oil coolers have  an
actual thermostat...

Just sharing my experiences..

John

In a message dated 6/27/2005 5:23:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,