<VV> Body Transplant

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Tue Jun 28 09:21:48 EDT 2005

Interesting. I had assumed that since mine was a Montreal rust bucket that
it was in rougher shape. Almost every panel had rust to varying degrees
although it sounds like I didn't replace as many panels as you did. I
replaced the floors, the trunk floor, a large chunk of the front around the
headlights and below, the area below the front windshield and lower rear
fenders. Everything else was repaired (with sheet metal).

My interesting factoid is that the rocker panels were in good shape!

Bob