<VV> rebodied corvairs - attachment

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 28 11:55:46 EDT 2005

Interesting....
Got one from Hank which passed through VV.  It appeared to be a forwarded
message by the subject line.

It HAS AN ATTACHMENT - which made it through VV!

Now, THAT is not supposed to happen.  The attachment is named "replyAll.txt"
and is 353 bytes.

I did NOT open it!

I'm headed for Iowa in about 20 minutes, so I'll leave this to the VV
chairman to sort out what is going on.

Later, JR