Fwd: <VV> rebodied corvairs

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Jun 28 11:42:40 EDT 2005

Folks

Bob makes some excellent points.
ALWAYS do your homework. If you are satisfied that the car isn't stolen, title services exist to help you. It costs, but you can end up with a clean title.

Tony U and others can relate tales of dealing with the DMV trying to get a clear title. In some cases state legislators have to get involved to get the job done. TO some, the path of least resistance is to buy a VIN plate and title from someone who has "an Extree" as they say around here, and take it to the DMV and be done with it. in most cases the VIN and Title are from a car long ago cut up or crushed.

HANK