<VV> 65 Corvair Monza giveaway Wa

Gary Berry duallycc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 13:32:35 EDT 2005

Hey All;

   I have a 65 Corvair Monza that I need to get rid of. It's a 2 door.
4-speed. Had a 140hp in it, but it's gone. Body is mostly good, but
the drivers side quarter panel under the battery is rusted out.
Windshield is not cracked, but is de-laminating. Has the dash with
lots of gauges. Was running 10 years ago, but has been sitting. Looks
like most everything is there, just missing the engine. It's in
Prosser, Wa. Needs to be gone tomorrow (or at least asked for)
19Jun05. Thanks for any interest. Can send pictures if interested.

GaryB in Wa.