<VV> Re: Synthetic Blends

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 14:53:09 EDT 2005

Hi all
   I had a friend that raced Midgets in the late 70's, the engine  was a
chevy-Sesco, they took a V-8 and cut it in half to make a 4-banger out of  it. He
got a company that made Synthetic oil as a sponsor and supplied him with  oil.
  He usually did an overhaul after 13 races (Mid-season) he tore  the engine
down and found NO wear of parts, put them back in and finished the  season.
The car ran very good and after the season the car was sold. The  oil Co. was
LOVE OIL CO. I think they were out of Iowa.
 Gene Barr