<VV> Re: Synthetic Blends

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 17:37:23 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/28/2005 3:54:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

I also  have a hard time with Amsoil just because it seems like they got some
kind of  cult thing going there. Kind of like the slick50  guys.

I feel the same way. We have the Amsoil plant here right in town in  Northern
Wisc and it is like a cult following. I still like the old commercial,  " Pay
me now or pay me later". I'm sure Amsoil is great, but to me I cannot
justify the cost. I can change oil with the best oil and filter and do it for  less
than $20.00. For what I drive I change it 2 times a yr. I doubt if it has
2000 miles on it. Still it's cheap. what happens to the condensation in Amsoil
when it sits? How does that get rid of it?I had close to 200,000 on my last 2
vehicles and they ran great. Change oil and filter often and all for $20.00 a
pop.
Ron T