<VV> Re: Manuals and what I was expecting

Frog Princezz media_diva at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 28 20:40:27 EDT 2005

Ok Ok you're funny!  Surely you didn't just ask what am I expecting from a manual?  You must not have read any of my other post ever have you!
I'M EXPECTING THE WORLD IN ONE NEAT PACKAGE!!!  I thought you knew... I thought everybody knew that by now.  I want it to be easy and happen over night, I want the manuals to open itself up the the correct page without me ever touching the book.  Heck I want the manual to hand me the proper tool and know what parts need to be fixed even before I do and order the darn things so that they are available when I figure out I need it.  That's what I was expecting!

Message: 5