<VV> Re: oil things

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 22:15:13 EDT 2005

The point here is this.

No one is saying that dino oil is BAD for your car
specifically, but that synthetic oil is BETTER for
your car.

Fact is, GOOD synthetic oils will run your car cooler,
have less viscosity break down, make less wear, have
almost no boil off, will pollute less(since you are
not burning the oil...unless you have an old car that
burns it anyway, in which case, I wouldn't waste my
money on a car that would just burn it away)...It also
makes starting easier in winter when some oils get
kinda jelly-like.

AND for those of you who are sick of paying overseas
people for things we can make ourselves...you're
well...paying for a quality made american product that
uses OUR resources, our people...

Again, I reapeat.  No one has said that dino Oils are
so evil and bad.  You may run for years and years and
miles and miles with dino oil-no one has said that you
can't.  The point and fact here is that synthetic oils
are just BETTER.

mmhmmm,
Ryan
65 Corsa Coupe