<VV> rebodied corvairs

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 00:09:47 EDT 2005

I've been watching this thread and boy does it make me uncomfortable.   The
line between fraud and practicality is pretty blurry here.  I think the  best
way to decide is to imagine yourself in front of a judge, facing some kind  of
big fine or jail term - remember the distinction between this and the
activities of a chop-shop is more or less indistinguishable. Also, there's the
problem of fraudulent cars - is a "real" 64 Spyder more valuable than a  "faked-up"
'64 Spyder?  If it's my money, you bet!

I feel that if you can imagine yourself in front of a judge and you feel
that you can absolutely make the case that you weren't trying to make a buck  by
putting all the Spyder stuff on a 500 (the flip side perspective) or  weren't
simply taking the easy way out when there is a legal way - then  maybe.

Otherwise, I don't think it's a good idea to commit felonies. <GGG>
C. Nicol (flame suit installed and perhaps guilty too)