<VV> Herbie flick (air-cooled content)

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 01:05:49 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/28/2005 8:02:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
deltainc at grm.net writes:

> Last nite, in a moment of self indulgance created by the fact that I might
> not make any of the Iowa miniconvention (g) I dug out my old literature that
> accompanied my MostlyCrown vairy8 .... and noticed that one of the projects
> they used to mess with was the racer buggy * Deserter * ... with a vair
> engine, this was some blaster indeed .... I think I remember at least one of
> the VV guys here has one, so maybe you should do a search and "run him down"
> ... looks to be a real mean machine ...
> Just a thought .. ken campbell,deltawerkes.
> ****************

Ken!!  you need to get out to the Meet!   Fast!   you need a break!

John Ryal Has the FI  Vair powered Deserter GS....140 mph!
AND OF COURSE.....you can see it on my website!
http://members.aol.com/glassvair/fastglass/fastglass.htm

Ted Trevor  messed with a Meyer Manx!   He and Don Wilson tore up SoCal
Autocross meets.....and was the FASTEST Qualifier at Pikes Peak one year!

&  Supers  are NOT  Beetles......in the pure sense!   ggggg

Find a pic of Charlie Danners  Split Window '52 Beetle....now that's pure!!
LOL

WCUH