<VV> Automaniac "Death Cars" brief corvair content ?

robert harvey roharvey at nmsu.edu
Wed Jun 29 01:32:55 EDT 2005

  On history channel tonight(Wednesday 6/29) "Automaniac"  Death Cars,
there might be a mention of the Ernie Kovacs crash (corvair SW).I thought
you might want to watch.
  By The Way, my dad was the last mechanic to work on the engine on Tom
Mix's Auto before he wrecked it and killed himself (and his horse) in an
Arizona accident in the 1930's.
bob