<VV> NEED for Synthetics

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 01:32:26 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/28/2005 7:37:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time, pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

> Special needs. On a race car you want the slipperiest, coolest running
> capability possible and that means a synthetic.

Sorry SETH!  gggg

DANG!   That's what I needed??   http://members.aol.com/patiomatt/FGB1.htm

SpeedSkater.....$1960  to get it to the track!    DRILLED CARBS......Frayed
fanbelt....oil that didn't already leakout of the $200  engine / trans I
bought....USED oil to refill!

And I only ran SECOND fastest time of the day at a Convention!

That's all I needed?   how much??  2 qts??  3  ???   LOL!

WCUH [ 4 timed laps / 30 seconds for some...60 for the rest]   gave more
FunRuns than anyone!