<VV> Re: oil things

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 09:11:13 EDT 2005

 I know I'm going to get grief from this, but for the
hanger queen convertible, I change the oil once every
3 - 4 years, 200 miles max. I've never noticed
anything wrong with it. Took the top cover off a few
years ago - perfect inside. Car runs flawless - bone
stock 140 with 56K - so not a monster, but winds up
quick and quiet. The "used" oil get put in the mower
or the "test and tune" shop engine.

 Mike
 YS-117

--- UltraMonzaWest at aol.com wrote:> YES [ not really]