<VV> rebodied corvairs

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Wed Jun 29 12:47:12 EDT 2005

I guess by now we all know about the title services in Alabama and elsewhere
that, for enough money (a lot IMHO) will supply a legal title.  That,
obviously, is one way around the "no title"issue.  As long as there was no
misrepresentation, I wouldn't have a problem buying a Corvair that the
seller told me was rebodied.  Not having a title apparently isn't an issue
to some people-I've been watching Corvair vans on E-bay for a while now, and
saw a really pretty Greenbrier without a title go a lot higher than I
thought it would.  This thing had no visible rust, shiny paint, ran,
drove...I have to wonder WHY it didn't have a good title.
Mike Ioanes