<VV> Re: rebodied corvairs/ First thing to to!

Ron ronh at owt.com
Wed Jun 29 21:33:23 EDT 2005

Here in Washington you can't register the car unless it is running with
every required item working.  If you buy a non-running derelict, you will
complete the resto and have that $10,000 in it before you can drive it to
the State Patrol station to have it inspected and registered.  There's no
other way out.
RonH