<VV> registered

Jim Houston tampatexan at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 30 06:22:03 EDT 2005

I recently acquired a 1966 Monza coupe (project).  I went to the local
DMV (tax) office and *titled* the car in my name.  I was NOT required to
*register* it.  I told the lady that it was a restoration project and
wouldn't be on the road for at least a year.  She said that wasn't a
problem - there is a form that I can fill out when I'm ready for a tag
that says I haven't been driving the car...  So, you don't have to tag
unless it's driveable...

(At least in Hillsborough county)  :-)

Jim Houston
Brandon, FL