<VV> voltage regulator

Bonnzz at aol.com Bonnzz at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 09:02:46 EST 2005

Hey gang,
I'm having problems with the voltage regulators on my 64 cp. I converted to
an alternator less than a year ago and am now on my 3rd regulator. Yesterday
the light flickered when I statered the engine and last night the light came on
when I turned on the headlights. With the lights off the alt light comes on at
idle but goes out at higher rpms. I am using the cheaper (generic) one from
Clark's.
Has anyone else had problems with these cheaper regulators?? Also, can
someone give me a part number for the GM one that I can order from my local NAPA??
Thanks for all your help........................Mark Kinnan   Bonnzz at aol.com