<VV> Re: AOL Instant Messaging - Recruiting New Membership

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 09:28:08 EST 2005

Hi:

Not that it is a big deal but has anyone ever kicked around the notion of
the VV chapter taking advantage of using instant messaging?

I believe that this could make VV more vibrant and would be a useful way to
foster further input from members, especially if the Directors participate
on occasion.

I like the format now, but this might be an improvement that we can
implement with minimal cost which would enhance our ability to recruit new
members.

Remember that the younger crowd (<30) loves and is comfortable with this
format and if our club is to grow, we must somehow be more effective in
tapping into this demographic group. (My Marketing roots are showing)

Just a thought....

LATE POWER GLIDE SEDANS RULE