<VV> VV> Re: AOL Instant Messaging - Recruiting New Membership

Bmonza1964 at wmconnect.com Bmonza1964 at wmconnect.com
Tue Mar 1 11:21:20 EST 2005

This sounds like a pretty good idea.  My dad is the president of the Central
PA Corvair Club and I am always telling him to get the club to use the
internet more.  Another good idea would be a chat room on the CORSA   web site where
a member of the board could moderate and there could be open discussions in
the room.  I'm one of the young guns of CORSA and I would much rather recieve
IMs or go in a chat room than I would reading and replying to emails.  Just a
few thoughts.

why ruin a good thing...stay with the early body style

Brian

64 monza coupe