<VV> VV> Re: AOL Instant Messaging - Recruiting New Membership

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Mar 1 15:03:16 EST 2005

If someone knows, or wants to figure out, how to do either of these
things, and can then set this up or do at least most of the work, drop
me a line and let's see if we can come up with a useful tool.

I think one thing that needs to be understood about just about everyone
involved with CORSA - they are volunteers.  They have day jobs.  They
probably have other things to do on top of CORSA (wife, children, work
on Corvair, friends, etc.).  Chances are pretty good they are already
devoting all the time to the organization that they can.  What we need
are more volunteers.  Volunteers with executable ideas that they will
mostly accomplish on their own are the *very* best kind.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa